Thursday 16 July 2009

New Pictures On Walls screenprints available now

It's been a long time since I've created any new prints for Pictures On Walls but finally we have come up with the goods in the form of 2 prints entitled Gwyn and Gwynneth. Available singularly or as a pair and also in a second colourway, these prints are quite limited and are completely hand designed. The original art was drawn in pencil with the colour separations also done by hand and we've used recycled straw paper for the stock. I think they look sweet, psyche and rural! Following on from the lino cuts I've been producing, these are most definately undigital! They are probably my favourite prints so far and reflect the stuff that fills my sketchbook. I hope you like them! I have more new prints planned with POW which will hopefully unfold over the coming months.
Thanks to the guys at POW, Chip and Sam for making these happen.

1 comment:

mr_thye said...

man! wishin I had the bread for these. really great work as usual Pete